Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Slide 12: SKIDOO


While we are basking in the literary glory that is Nami, please people, let's not forget SKIDOO.

A few years back I was interviewed by film historian Foster Hirsch who was writing an Otto Preminger bio for Random House. He heard about my obssession and we met and I waxed SKIDOO for posterity. Lo and behold, "Otto Preminger: The Man Who Would Be King" is out at bookstores everywhere...right Nick? And yes, I get a healthy page to my compressed observations. It's odd to see yourself quoted with such finality as I would have amended some thoughts. But it's all good. And the book is a great read.
The LA Times reviewed it and the reviewer is a SKIDOO fan of course: http://www.killfee.net/

Nick, phone?

2 comments:

Nick said...

I have the book, yes.

Have the sold the book, yes.

Knew you were in it, no.

Will sell more now, yes.

Jen said...

Nice!

Xtian, you BELONG in the history books. well done.

I love having famous friends.

It makes me feel cool.

Where's the hot french nanny?